Nevada Conservation League Education Fund needs your help to reach our Nevada's Big Give goal for 2014!
Nevada Conservation League Education Fund is dedicated to protecting and conserving Nevada through civic engagement activities. Some of our achievements include:
- Closing loopholes that were weakening Nevada’s Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Moving Nevada away from dirty coal and winning commitments to develop local clean energy sources
- Repealing the provisions of SB 271, the 2011 bill that would have pulled Nevada out of the Tahoe Regional Planning Compact
- Creating revenue to protect wildlife habitat and public lands
- Reducing harmful mercury pollution from mining operations
- Protecting pedestrians, cyclists and wildlife in Red Rock Canyon
- Protecting state parks from harmful budget cuts
- Creating “Conservation Priorities for Nevada,” a 20-organization collaborative that works on priority environmental issues in the state
- Pro-conservation supporters appointed to local, state, and federal committees at the request of governors, legislators, county commissioners and federal delegation members
Your donation will allow us to continue this work, educate Nevadans on the issues and activate our supporters.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!